Sunday, March 26, 2006

More Illustrations

Here are two more character illustrations I did last week. I think this is probably my best work to date (he said modestly). I hope you enjoy them. Like last time, the art direction is given along with a thumbnail -- click on the image for a larger version.

Character Name: Brother Stern
Profession: Priest of Heldar
Age: 50
Sex: Male
Height: 5'11"
Weight: 290

Black guy,Black and grey hair, full beard, built like a bear, broken nose, he wields a huge (possibly magical) axe that he calls "Red Pilgrim" he wears chain mail armor over a studded leather vest.

Character Name: Risa
Profession: Archer
Age: 20
Sex: female
Height: 5'9"
Weight: 110

Sexy Asian chick- you think I would have a game without a sexy Asian chick? like a horse archer (with a) mogolian style hornbow

No comments: